general stuff about keefs life.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

dog sitting again

yay im looking after me bitches again. nelly and tora. for 2 weeks whilts the owners are on holiday. all is good. dogs are behaveing tora is being stupid, and neely is being chilled. i like nelly best. even though she has really really bad dog breath. i like having some space to meself as well. away from home. helen is still at soul survivor so i got space from her to which is kinda a good thing and kinda a not. if you get my meaning. work is sucking at the moe coz its my first week back after holidays. but hey life gos on.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Willers and his beatches, lol! Hope you're making good use of the space mate.

9:46 AM

 
Blogger keef said...

i surely am papa T.

9:09 AM

 
Blogger Louise said...

^ Oh how you 2 make me laugh. I cant wait til youre 80 and have hearing aids.

10:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home