general stuff about keefs life.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

ah home...............

well im home now got home at about 4am this morning woohoo. the double expresso at south mimms was well needed!!!! wow what a last few days ive just had. i heard god speak to me on a few things and i wana sort stuff out coz theres always a habit of after you go to these things and come home its like back to reality and im not gona bother anymore. but i want to bother. lord jesus i pray that the things you challenged me about, you would help me to put them into action and not just bumble along in a blue funk but to actuall y get stuff going and to do stuff. in your name god i pray amen.

anyone got a book or bible they could lend me that would help me to read the whole bible in a year? (chronolodgically)

2 Comments:

Blogger IntrepidFox said...

I've got some info in a book on how to do it. I also have a computer program that can work one out for you if you want to mate.

8:07 AM

 
Blogger keef said...

yeah that would be good coz i really need to start doing it soon or i never will. when can i have a look?

6:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home