general stuff about keefs life.

Monday, August 08, 2005

birthday

well it was my 25th birthday yesterday and all was well. i went round helens for lunch which was well yummie(roast with all the trimmings!!) then helen made me a cake it looked exactly like my bass guitar!!! was awesome and tasts great!!! then i opened pressies. helen got me an air bed and a cool bubble thing which makes really really massive bubbles. but the best pressie was yet to come at an unknown date and time. my sister got me 1st seris scrubs on dvd. my dad gave me some money, and im going out for a curry tonight with a few bouys, and ive got a BBQ at the end of the month.........phew i think my birthday will be well celibrated by the time august is out!!!

so right last night i was playing a gig at delanys(how rude on my birthday too) and helen was like yeah ill come down and see you later at the gig. so i was like yay cool. any way 1st set ends no sign of helen. she sends txt gona be late. second set coming to an end no helen, but wait over there in the distance there she is. she was late for a very good reason though. she was finishing my pressie off. and i was totaly totaly blown away by it. it was a big black leather binder inside was pictures of me and helen with funny captions written on . i mean this is something that must have taken absolutly ages!!!!! this has to be one of the best ever birthday pressies that i have ever ever been given!!! i am still in a state of flabergastment over it. so all in all a great day!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home