general stuff about keefs life.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

just the words

sunday we had a wrap up service for the 24/7 thats been going on in norwich. and i getthis sometimes but during the worship we were singing im giving you my heart and i just couldent sing it coz i know i dont surrender everything to god, and im not giving him all of my heart, or all my dreams or everything. i really struggeld al nigh to feel able to sing the words coz i was just like im in such a crap place with god and im so rubbish that i cant say that. i think sometimes we just go through the motions with out really meaning it. of which i too am guilty.

2 Comments:

Blogger sparkles said...

yeah, sometimes i change it to, 'I want to give you all my heart', or 'please help me give all my heart'

3:47 PM

 
Blogger keef said...

yeah thats quite a good thing to do i think. to be more god centerd rather than me centerd is what i want to be.

4:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home