general stuff about keefs life.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

im at passion for your name yay!

well its been great so far. god has been doing loads in me! i went to a place called the chat room yesterday to talk to a guy about stuff, and to get prayed for and god has really really released me from stuff!!! big time. and god healed stuff in me that i had a problem with i now can say i totaly believe in his love further more i actually choose to belive in his love for me.

and last night i was in the main meeting and i was praying for a guy who had responded to a call to be prayed for. and he came up to me in a cafe afterwards and said that he thinks god was telling him to tell me to pray more for more people!!! WOW!!!!!!! this has been an amazing few days for me in my relationship with god. and its gona stick!!! its gona last coz gods not gona let it slide. sure i may stuff up still but my heart is gods. and hes in my heart! thankyou god for releasing me from something that was holding me back with you. i pray and ask that you would give me the strength to not yeiled to temptation and to know that i have a choice. help me to choose you more.Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home