general stuff about keefs life.

Sunday, March 20, 2005

the single life

i am really really hateing being single at the moement. its been about 3/4 years since my last relationship, and i really really miss it. pretty much all of my mates are either married or got long time girlfriends and it just really gets to me thats all. i dunno what im doing wrong but every gurl i get interested in aint interested in me. what is it? do i have bad breath? or some kind of deformaty i dont know about? all the gurls i like and wana maby potentialy have a relationship with just dont like me like that. its not alot to ask for. i just want someone to hold my hand, someone that i can share my secrets with, to go on holiday with, someone that i can hold, and kiss, and share my life with. it cnat be that difficult surely??? i guess im not doing myself any favcours at the moement as i sit here writing this listening to steve wrights sunday love songs. doh. this has been laying on my mind big time lately and it sucks. i dunno, sigh......
i wonder weather god is punishing me for bad stuff ive done sometimes. please god dont im sorry. i just feel a bit low about this at the moement. ill be alright.


things are looking up!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Helsalata said...

Don't despair Keef! You're a one off creation and there's someone very special waiting in the wings who is going to be your life partner. Just be yourself- how could anyone resist?!

Have you got anything lined up that might cheer you up? Why not treat yourself. I'll be praying that you bump into a special someone when you're busy having fun...

2:14 PM

 
Blogger keef said...

hey thanx. that means alot to me!!! im sure someone will come along sometime i just get chawed off with it all thats all.

8:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home