general stuff about keefs life.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

churchy awkward stuff.

duno if its just me but on mornings like this morning(sunday) sometimes i get a bit funny about going to curch. like its mostly twee people and seeing people that i wouldent normaly want to see. sometimes im talking to someone in church and its like im thinking i dont actually want to be friends with you. is that a wrong thing to think? or is there sposed to be a certain level of tolerance within the familly of christ? i duno. i guess i just get annoyed at how some people whove been ther 5 mins can get so pally with others in the church that i haven and ive been there years. also the little social exclusive groups are annoying. they all hangout in thier little clicks and it well buggs me. well i gotta get ready to go.

1 Comments:

Blogger sparkles said...

i hate cliques.

the church i go to seems to have quite a few - so much so that people don't often talk to you. Spoke to a number this eve though.

I was almost wondering the same thing as you this evening too. I was standing between these two older people I'd just met and while I was singing I was thinking, 'I'm not sure I like this people, I'm I supposed to like them?' It got a bit confusing

2:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home