general stuff about keefs life.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

unlovable

the last couple of days ive discoverd that im actually not that unlovable. i try to make myself unlovable to lots of people inclueding god, but thanx to a very close mate of mine who basicly shouted at me down the phone ive come round a bit. i just get a bit down about it sometimes.

i make myself unloveable to people for all sorts of reasons, but i think its a defence mechanism against people i dont know/like very much. but i have to keep realising that god loves me as do other people. i just put others i like so high above me that i cant reach them. then i start thinking about how crap i am and it all just sprials into stupidity. its annoying coz i keep haveing such a low selfesteem of myself, i know about it i know its really unhelpful, but i cant help it.

3 Comments:

Blogger sparkles said...

i can think of lots of people who's immediate reaction (like mine) to your above post is to say, don't be so silly! You so are loveable!

10:42 AM

 
Blogger Helsalata said...

Keef, you're great. Let's start a fan club Sparkles! ;)

2:28 AM

 
Blogger Laura said...

I've only met you twice but you're lovely! :)

2:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home