general stuff about keefs life.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

babysitting

well tonight is my first attempt at baby sitting. im baby sitting for my friends mark and naiomi, talk about jumping in at the deep end im baby sitting a 2 monthish old baby! shes quite happily sleeping at the moe so all is safe. she is very cute. im sure all will be fine.plus i get to very cheackly use their broadband connection he he he. today has been a little dull. have been working away in worthing and it was quite boring. my eyes and hands are sore at the moe coz of my excima. am going to doctors tommorrow to try and get something for them. oh well (goes to check on sprog.........................................all is fine shes gurggleing cutly in her sleep) laters blog.

5 Comments:

Blogger sparkles said...

hey! How was the rest of the evening? Did it go ok? I hope you behaved yourself ;)

11:29 AM

 
Blogger keef said...

rest of the evening was cool, using the T's broadband access he he, and drinking his beer. grace woke up once coz she was headbutting the side of the cott. he he bless, so i just moved her into the midlle of it and she was ok. yay my first person to comment on my blog. and my favoritist one too.

2:07 AM

 
Blogger sparkles said...

he he - favouritist person or comment?! ;)

sounds a bit worrying headbutting her cot in her sleep... what's mark been teaching her?!

2:11 PM

 
Blogger keef said...

favouritist person.

9:28 AM

 
Blogger sparkles said...

ah cool!

7:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home