general stuff about keefs life.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

black eye

well i got hit in the face yesterday!!!!! and have got a bit of a cut eye and red swelling round me eye. i just kept sayin no no please dont hit me no no no everyone will see it there but still helen hit me in the face ......................ha ha not only joking, i was playing field games with a few friends i was bowling a ball to my mate john to hit. he hit it with a full size baseball bat and went straight in me eye. first thing i said when i hit the deck was wheres me glasses. he he he was quite funny. hurt a little at first though. still id rather be hit in the face than the crown jewels!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger sparkles said...

:P

1:25 PM

 
Blogger Rach said...

Haha it didn't look to bad, for what happened your eye should have been black and extremely tender. You were lucky.

:P

3:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home