general stuff about keefs life.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

lifes getting better

well it is. if you read my blog about my worst week of the year well its starting to get better.

i got my amp back all fixed simply. thanks due to my mate dan. man hes a great guy. not just co z he actually wants to help sort me out. but he is a cool bloke. i know how much my cars gona cost me to fix. which is still a bummber but at least i know. my finger is better. have giged it about 3/4 times since i done it. and the best bit is helen is coming home for the weekend next weekend!!!! yay!!!!woohoo!!!!! i cant wait to see ehr again. dont get me wrong we talk on the phone pretty much every day and thats really cool, and i couldent do without it. but boy when i see her and hold her its like wow i know how much i really really do like her and want to be with her. the phone aint the same as real life but its the next best thing!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home