general stuff about keefs life.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! life is such a ***&&^^$%^GRRRRRRR, but i got helen. and gods good too

well i think ive officialy had the worst week of this year so far!!!!!!

it was from the 31st jan to the 7th feb. back on the 31st, i had a day off of work due to a migrain, which sucked ass big time!!!! made me quite ill. then friday (on the way to fridays) i had an argument with another vehicle in my car. now i know what your thinkin
and your right of course there was no damage to his vehicle and a damn supersize me asss dentage in my front wing!!!!!!!

but it gets better. i develop yet another cold blame rests on helen as she some how transmitted it down the phone line.;)

then last night lott55 had a gig in a nightclub in ipswich. my bass rig(only the finest quality rig you can buy!!!!) decided to quit and die which could cost me loads to fix!!!!!

then today at work i tryed to slice my whole finger off and spent 2 hours in th drop in center waiting to get it seen to!!!!!!!!! arrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why is it that everything bad always happens at once!!!????!??!?!?!?! i am in a very bad mood today. although helen soothes the savege beast. thankyou for being there to rant to.XX your great.

damn it gona watch stargate and eat a ridiculas ammount of crisps to cheer my self up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pablo said...

Man that day was wack! I didn't think it possible, but that day both sucked and blowed! can't believe yo rig blew turkey! remember my young padwan...."be joyfull in yo sufferings"!

5:12 AM

 
Blogger Mark said...

yeah for stargate, always guaranteed to cheer you up...

hope next week is better

Naomi

11:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home